For your convenience, gather the information listed below before you go to the Bank's Site to pay your bill.
Print this page using Control P so you can see these instructions when you go to the bank's site. In either Quick Pay or the Pay Now option you will have to enter all the information listed below. The difference is that Quick Pay does not save your information and Pay Now allows you to set your own username and password and they and the information are saved.
Making a One-Time (Quick Pay) Payment
A Quick Pay or one-time payment allows you to make a payment without setting up and maintaining your account information. If you wish to refrain from storing your personal information in the system this is the option you should choose. To continue with payment, go to the bottom of this page and click on the underlined words.
Pay Now Option allows you to save your data on the bank's website.
The PAY NOW page appears. Enter information in the required fields to create a debit transaction to a checking account.
· Payment Type – The purpose for which the payment is to be made. Select the correct option from the drop-down list, either Utility Bill or Sewer Assessment.
· Amount – The amount field is a value with two decimal places
· Account # or Parcel # - Enter the number associated with this payment.
· Service Address – Enter the address for which payment is to be made.
· Contact Phone Number
· Payment Type – Select the Bank Account option to electronically debit your account for payment.
· Account Type – Select either Checking or Savings.
· Name on Account – The name on the account to be debited.
· Is Business Account? – Check this box if payer is a business.
· Routing Number – Routing number of your bank
· Account Number – Your bank account number
· Address – Enter the street address associated with the bank account.
· Suite/Apt #
· City State Zip
· Email Address –Enter the email address to which a payment confirmation can be sent.